Thorough checkup, thorough care

"My doctor actually cared enough to improve my neurological situation, which is really nice," says Latisia Keahey, who moved to Los Angeles recently and was pleasantly surprised by the care and attention she received at UCLA Health. "I have a history of myoclonic epilepsy, and instead of just giving me the same medicines that I've been taking for years, Dr. Daniel Pourshalimi wanted me to get a thorough check-up and see if there are better medicines on the market. He even caught a vitamin D deficiency that I have. My mom, who lives 3,000 miles away, was really happy that he's paying attention to my labs. I would recommend UCLA to anyone."

 

 


Original Published Link Thorough checkup, thorough care

#NeurologyandNeurosurgery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breast Cancer Survivor Uses Her Experience to Help Other Women

Having pancreatic cancer a suspicious tumor on your pancreas

Howard's Weight Loss Journey